12 July, 2007

summer pickles creative gathering.... you are invited!



Hi there! (thanks for popping in!)

This is the invitation I put together for our creative gathering in July (previously called craft circle but that made some people nervous!). Of course you are more than welcome to join in our craft circle (aka creative gathering) as our virtual membership is growing! So if you are a lone crafter, get crafting at 2pm on Sunday 29th July and let me know the link to your photos so I can link to these from here.

.... to be involved, you just have to be crafting at 2pm on Sunday 29th July! Let me know if you intend to join us by popping me a note below...

Happy crafting!
xx


Oh! and for those of you who aren't familiar with the great Australian tradition of the Country Womens Association (CWA), here's a link for more information.... www.cwaa.org.au/ One of the best things about the CWA when I was growing up was the craft and the sponge cakes! They still sell their recipe books which are great and include no-fail recipes for traditional bake-off items, like scones, and slices... They now do a lot of work to support Country Women of Australia in supporting their men (there is a lot of depression in men in the bush at the moment because of long drought).

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!