This is what this tidy little set of items includes....
3 craft books still with their patterns intact:
* 65 easy to make gifts (1973)
* The best of easy sewing for tiny tots (1992)
* The best of handmade (the Australian Womens Weekly) (1994)
A straight, pink check "tweed-like" skirt (mid calf length... fits beautifully!)
The following fabrics:
* 160 x 140cm brown felt... quite heavy, feels and smells like wool but I could be way off here
* 130 x 100cm licorice allsort pink (ie. pink with black and white stripes) heavy cotton
* 110 x 75cm "flutter bright" by woodrow studio
A fantastic green tshirt
An "interesting" mother of the bride type long sleeved top (with great pearl buttons all the way up the back) - 3D floral lace with sequins (to be pulled apart and made into a bag, or used as embellishments)
25 buttons (see close up below... check out the apricot fabric covered evening buttons... my guess is the 70s...)
Now, here is your challenge, to guess the price paid for all of these items...
Can you guess how much these purchases were?
Oh! I would also be increibly grateful for any advice on how I might be able to save this tshirt... I love it, but I didn't try it on... ...as turns out it just makes me look like a swollen, busty frog... BUT, I love it! So any ideas would be extremely welcomed (and I would be forever thankful... did I mention that I love this shirt?!?)
Thanks everyone, have fun!