25 June, 2007

mmm...tamantha's banana bread...



Thankyou Tam for the terrific banana bread recipe..as you can see, it turned out really well! I LOVE this recipe, and it is so easy...(shh!)

Here it is for others to share...

tamantha's banana bread
100g butter
3/4 cup caster suger
2 eggs
1 cup banana mash (2-3 bananas)
2 cups self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp mixed spice
2 tsp cinnamon

1. cream butter and sugar
2. add eggs, banana
3. fold in dry ingredients
4. bake at 180 degrees celcius (140 for fanforced) for 45 minutes
5. enjoy!

have a lovely week! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
summer pickles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!