11 June, 2007

craft circle in progress!

Hi again!



okay, after our trip to the markets I got excited, spoke with Kaz, and now the craft group is (hopefully) in progress! I have emailed out the invites tonight and will start making some casual phone calls during the week... I am so incredibly excited about this, i think it could be a lot of fun. Just an excuse really to sit around together, talking, crafting, even being totally quiet if we feel like it... should be wonderful.

here is the invitation I sent out..


chat soon xx

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!