20 June, 2007

LOVELY weekend... fell completely in love with a very small boy!


What a lovely weekend with our gorgeous vistors!!! Have to admit that I completely fell in love with 8 month old Jye who is JUST divine (and who won amazing brownie points by also loving douglas the monkey). Have included a photo here.


We went factory shopping on the Saturday, Andrew's Hamburgers (Melbourne institution, highly recommended+++) for dinner, off to the St Kilda Markets on Sunday and then out for a lazy lunch of tapas etc on Sunday afternoon... just a great, relaxed weekend with my oldest friend on the planet (not in terms of her years, but in terms of lifetime friend... I have known her since she was born).

So, thankyou Fi, Pete and Jye for the visit.... we had a LOVELY time!!! More photos on my flickr site...
xoxo

ps for you crafters, I am working on a quirky angel (the one I dreamt about) so will post a photo as soon as I finish! xx

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!