23 June, 2007

frank the angel... a prototype

Have been playing around with the sketch I did in the dark one night, and trying to transfrom him into a softie... anyway, gave it a first shot after work this week, and have come up with Frank (the angel). I am not all that happy with his body, but I think that is more due to fabric choices... in my sketch his body was patterned, as were his legs, and I think that will add to him, next time around. Here he is for the very first time, comments are welcomed!!!



Have a fun weekend! (inaugural craft circle tomorrow.... any distance members feel free to sign up and email me your photos of you crafting!) xx

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!