02 March, 2008

things that make me happy

Has it really been a whole two months?!? Yep, it probably has been. (Judging by the growth of my stomach, it must have been a while!)

17 weeks... the view from the top

So, to welcome myself back into blogland (as many of you may have noticed I have been pretty terrible at visiting your blogs too), I thought I would celebrate some of those things that make me happy...

the hubby xo
being free of morning sickness! (for a whole three and a half weeks - yippee!)
tomato and cheese on toast
little kicks that make my beads bounce off my stomach
sunshine


renovation progress
crafting (though this has been much neglected of late)
flowers
visits from friends
good music

puppy play dates
getting back in touch with friends in blogland


and brooches by ilona (watch this space... will be doing a show and tell on ilona's brooches here soon)

Hope all are well and happy, chat soon
x

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Congrats on the baby news.......guess that is a view you would like to grow....lol....take care

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back... The morning sickness thing can lay a person really low and even the mention of food can create stomach lurches - but those little movements make it all worth while :))

Bird Bath said...

nice tummy shot..good to hear you are getting over the morning sickness. Are you crafting something for the little one ?

Anonymous said...

oh so jealous of you tummy, but no more pregnancies for me anymore..already enough kids in the house!
Good to hear back from you!

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

It's good to see you back!

fi said...

welcome back my love i have missed you!you belly looks great so does the reno in progress!

Yvonne Moxon said...

Great to see you posting again, nice to see the bump growing!
you have lots to be happy about and its nice to read!!:o)

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!