14 March, 2008

flashback friday returns! around winter 1982?

Have gotten a bit of a team effort happening, with rels from all around scanning in photos and emailing them to me... so flashback friday is officially back!

I love love love this photo. Goes to show, you don't need a whizzbang camera, photoshop, or any of those other things... just the ability to capture a gorgeous moment. Nice capture mum!

This photo of me (in pink of course) and my brother was taken in the winter school holidays, when we were visiting a huge town with a population at that stage around 30,000. (Our town I think was not quite 2,000?) I am not entirely sure, but I think none of us knew we would be moving to this big town the very next year.

I love this story... knowing that this was the town I ended up growing up in, that I loved so much, and with that gorgeous rainbow in the background... seems that the universe had it all organised really!

Happy Friday everyone! Off to the Stitches and Craft show tomorrow, looking forward to meeting dear fii (see link on left), and perhaps another couple of you crafties out there?

Happy weekends to all! x

3 comments:

fi said...

so great to meet you today! love the new banner, i need to do alittle sprusing myself!

Chookyblue...... said...

blast.....I went Friday.......forgot you were Melbourne and met up with a couple of other bloggers.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!