11 March, 2008

published!

Exciting news... it is released! Many of you may not remember that I was approached last year by Affa to show and tell summerpickles necklaces in her DIY craft book. Well, it has been released! And very soon there will be a copy of this book travelling its way all the way to Australia so I can ever-so-casually pop it onto the coffee table... so exciting! Some of the creations within the book look just beautiful... I am truly honoured to be a part of this book!

Thanks Affa x

So, now I am feeling well, inspired and crafty again... where are those buttons???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dillpickle48 said...

Coffee table book? Where are you going to fit a coffee table? Will James Brown eat it?

well done.

Lin said...

That is such GREAT news! Fantastic in fact! Congratulations!

Bronwyn said...

The book looks great - fresh and bright, just like your new banner. Good job! Keep us in touch when you get it.

SadieandLance said...

Hey congrats on being published. Congrats too on your developing bump! I love a bit of pregnancy news. Obviously I would have congratulated you earlier only I only just stumbled across you via Dear Fi. Love your blog, have just added you to my bloglines.

Unknown said...

so i decided to go to bookstore the other day here and guess what? i found this book and i got one. and that's where i found your blog. button necklace's awesome btw ! :)thanks!

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!