04 September, 2007

Pay It Forward Craft Exchange


I saw this on kwoozy's blog, and signed up to pay it forward... this is what it is in a nutshell:

I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

So, let me know your favourite colour(s) when you leave a comment, as well as your preference for button jewellery or a softie, and in two weeks I will randomly select one person who will receive a handmade gift from me! I will alter this promise a little and aim to have your gift in the mail and on its way to you by the end of November.

Two weeks to comment, everyone!
xx

7 comments:

Lin said...

Count me in. What a great idea! I'd love a little sausage dog, or even a button necklace. Don't mind really. Best wishes!

Unknown said...

I have been searching blogs for ideas for softies, I would love to make my baby's boy and girl one, and I fell into your blog, count me in, and I will cross my fingers, favorite colours at the moment are Pink and Blue.

I love your blog and can not wait to come back most days and read what crafty things you have been up to.

Anonymous said...

I have been admiring your buttons and softies! I wouldn't normally ask but I see that you have given instructions in the past on how to make some of your craft items. I would love to make a button bracelet for a few friends and was wondering if you could give basic directions? I don't ever plan on selling these or anything else on etsy or anywhere. I have too many crafts I want to make for my kids and friends to ever sell anything. Thanks in advance! I love the pay it forward idea! I think I will have to incorporate that into my blog. I love all colors! ~Dusti

www.ourlittlefamilyof4.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i forgot to add my email address NAKscrap@aol.com Thanks again! ~Dusti

fi said...

dont you love how people come out of the woodwork when there is a give away!?!?hang on thats what i'm doing to!!fantastic idea and if its me i'm easy well, flexiable no i'm easy!!surprise me...

weirdbunny said...

JUst been looking through your blog, I love your mobiles!!! Also your sausage dog is just the best .... ~ Julia x

Juddie said...

Hi summerpickles!

love your blog and the craft exchange idea.... it's so much fun finding inspiration and new ways of looking at the world from countless other bloggers.

My husband and I love sausage dogs (we had a little one called Sid), so I adore your little dachshund softies :-)

Thanks for spreading the good energy around,
x JB

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!