16 August, 2007

Penelope the kangaroo arrives in Poland

Penelope the kangaroo by summer pickles


Not sure if I even mentioned it here that I organised a toy swap with lalootka through flickr, and was sending over Penelope the kangaroo for the swap. I sent Penelope some weeks ago now, but saw on flickr this week that she has arrived safely in Poland (a long way to travel for a little aussie kangaroo!).


Clearly I am excited about this!!! lalootka and I have promised to take photos of our toys received, in local places, doing local things.... should be loads of fun!


The little character that Penelope has her arm around in the photo below is Bo the lamb, who will be coming to Australia shortly to stay with us. I am already developing a list of places for photos.

Welcome Penelope, hallo flickr friends, Bo, goodbye Originally uploaded by lalootka


Please let me know if you might be interested in hosting Penelope for her next holiday (probably in October?) by leaving me a comment. Thanks Aloutka!
xx

1 comment:

fi said...

next time penelope comes home to melbourne she would be very welcome at my house!!

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!