15 April, 2013

a month of colour | lime

This time of year is just about my favourite in the highlands. Glorious days, cold nights, leaves changing colour, life here is beautiful! And our garden is stunning.

So when a month of moments today was all about lime, I had to pop in with some garden pics! Perhaps not all "lime", but green and lovely.

Have a wonderful week!
xx

Knowing nothing about gardening, I guessed that this tree was under attack by these moths or butterflies,
or even as caterpillars?
 
 
Our poor lime tree has way too many limes for us to eat!
Some go to preschool, some to the local charity shop, and bagsful to anyone who is happy to come and pick them....

 
I know, nowhere near lime, but the colours are spectacular, aren't they? so much blue in this lichen. Just beautiful. 

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!