21 May, 2011

what i did last night... finders keepers



Guess where I went last night???

And what a lovely night we had! Some highlights for me were:

paperboat press - gorgeous, pretty clay creations
brainbow - where I bought one of these
crayon chick  - where I found the most beautiful jute crochet garlands... which I am still considering buying online
and made590 were there, of course
and I also found the cutest of dresses, which i am now regretting not buying (or at least trying on)... and I have no idea who made it... anyone know who was just inside the front door with a big rack of dresses?

Oh! and the venue, atmosphere and music were great. Actually, really fantastic live music. Thankyou organisers, a good night out for this usually stay-at-home mummy.
xo

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!