03 March, 2010

30 weeks and whatcha wearing wednesday

getting bi-i-ig!

and yes, we still have not renovated the 1968 bathroom! (renos now planned for 2011).

finally i am getting my act together for whatcha wearin wednesday. this is not what i wore to work (which i have to say was pretty glam for a woman wearing a bowling ball up her shirt!), but i figure better to take the shot than not at all!

here i am, modelling a fab kmart stretchy top (not maternity, hence the length), some pumpin patch jeans, a summer pickles brooch, new short haircut, and yes, a basketball sized belly!

chat soon xo

ps. i've been comment spammed... does anyone know how to delete these dodgy "comments"?

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!