12 June, 2012

home-grown fruit is the very best

Okay, so I have been missing for ages. And ages. Sorry! I am trying to finish up this uni degree, work part-time, be a reasonably decent mummy and make it through pregnancy number three (whew!).

Not a lot has been going on at the pickles ranch - we have been eating a lot of home-grown citrus (our limes were beautiful, mandarins are soooo sweet, and the oranges and lemons are getting ready to eat). We've been playing in the autumn leaves, puddle-jumping and climbing trees. Autumn is just the best season, isn't it?

And I have been using my evenings for crafty adventures - making some things for Sprocket (pickles baby in progress), some for the boys, and some for me. I promise to pop back in here with crafty photos!

I hope you have been able to get some outdoorsy time in too.

Have fun, chat soon xx

No comments:

Thanks

to my other half who puts up with the mess, makes me happy and keeps me sane.
to my beautiful boys who give me so much i want to remember and make the everyday something to treasure.
to my mum who alway let me play with fabric and the good scissors, and who knows a lot of songs.
to my dad who was always happy for us to make a mess and who laughs at us when we deserve it.
to both parents for making sure i still got the work done.
to my dear friends for listening and for sharing the laughs.
and, to you for visiting!